Thursday, January 28, 2010

NEED TO CRAFT!!!

I have so many ideas spinning around in my head. I am using the whiteboard in the kitchen to collect the more promising ones. The girls have decided what they want on their Valentine shirts--minus the baby since she can't talk. And I have decided what is going on the boy's shirt--but I'm not telling him! I have to figure out his birthday shirt too, since it's 5 days after Valentine's Day. BUT...


My craft room is still full of stuff. I don't know how to organize it. I need to re-do a skirt I did for the girls. And I can't get to my sewing machine!


Our dryer is broken so we have borrowed one until we can buy our own. That doesn't seem like a problem, does it? Well, it is when the only outlet you can use for said dryer is behind the broken one and you have to vent it out the open door. Did I mention that they dryer is on the landing into what once was the garage? And it's January?! Not such a great time to have an open door in the house. So I washed all the laundry yesterday (because the washer still works but needs to be plugged into the dryer outlet) and worked on drying some of it last night. Today I finish and get the craft room cleared a bit so I can get to my machine! And I have to find my Heat N Bond!


Here is a picture of the Black Apple dolls I made the girls for Christmas. I modified the pattern after I made the dark haired one because the arms and legs were soooo hard to turn! And I stuffed that one very full so the baby would like chewing on it.
I did add white to the other dolls eyes so they don't look so dead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment